Discovery tour at the heart of Lyon by Segway® - 1h30
A fun way of seeing Lyon on a Personal Transporter
Accessible to all, come discover a new mode of transport: the Segway. Original, silent and ecological, the Segway is your opportunity to visit Lyon in a unique way. Make your trip an unforgettable, enjoyable and cultural experience!
All tours begin with 30 minutes of free training provided by your personal guide in order that you feel comfortable and confident for the rest of the adventure.
You'll be given the opportunity to get to grips with your Personal Transporter on the long and wide bike paths along the Rhône embankment.
Take part in a unique escapade by discovering the heart of Lyon. This area, classified by UNESCO as a world heritage, conceals many secrets which are a pleasure to discover!
This fascinating jaunt to the heart of Lyon, which includes the Presqu'île and the historic quarter, will reveal a more intimate aspect of the city. Make your way to Place Bellecour, one of the largest pedestrian squares in Europe, and therefore ideal for Segway® riders. Make the most of this last stage of your visit to pick up speed or do a few twirls around this 15-acre square!
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- Booking is necessary.
- Cancellation free of charge 72 hours before schedule activity.
- Helmets and caps provided.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women.
- From 12 years+, 45 kg minimum.
- #gourdefriendly In Lyon, we refill your drinking bottle with a smile! At the begining or at the end of your tour, take advantage of your visit to the shop to fill your water bottle free of charge.
- Departure guaranteed from 2 participants. Possibility to book for 1 person only. However, our partner reserves the right to modify your reservation (other tour, change of date and/or time) if they cannot pick you up.
& practical information
1h30 + 30 mins training visit
At the MOBILBOARD Store - 7 quai Romain Rolland - Lyon 5th
Metro D > Vieux-Lyon
Top day out
by seamus s
Totally enjoyed trip our guide was top notch and very helpfull Would recommend to all friends and anyone else
Good experience! Worth it!
My boyfriend and I loved this tour. Our guide was really nice and showed us the city and knew a lot about it. It was good to get a first impression of the city. We did this tour on our first day which was perfect.
We really enjoyed this! The staff were friendly, helpful and enthusiastic. At first we were a little nervous about riding the segways, however, the training and safety information was fantastic. There was one to one coaching which was extremely helpful. During the tour (we did the 1 hour tour) we saw a lot of the sights and our guide easily switched between French and English and gave some very interesting and funny facts. I would recommend this to anyone!