The essential, guided tour - 2h
See Lyon's essential heritage sites, effortlessly
Seated on an electric bicycle and following an enthusiastic guide, listen to the unusual facts and tales about the landmark monuments of Lyon, the capital of the Gauls!
From your starting point in the Renaissance district of Vieux-Lyon, make your way along the Saône embankment and enjoy the charming view of the river and its bridges. This will take you to the tunnel devoted to alternative means of transport, at the foot of Croix-Rousse hill.
Your itinerary will then take you on to Tête d'Or Park, veritable green lung of the city, where you will get to cycle around the lake, in a green and leafy environment.
Having left the Saône, you will glide along the Rhône on banks entirely redeveloped as bike paths. Explore part of the Presqu'île before ending your visit in Vieux-Lyon, both of which are inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage list.
Enjoy an original, friendly and fun experience!
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- Booking is necessary.
- Cancellation free of charge 72 hours before schedule activity.
- A helmet and a basket to put a few light items are provided.
- From 10 years old or 1.40 m with good cycling experience.
- Lyon Bike Tour guides are easy to spot as they wear orange clothing
- In the event of a delay of more than 15 minutes, your booking will be canceled and cannot be refunded.
- Your practice of cycling in town must be suitable: no refund if we judge that your level is not can guarantee safety throughout the visit.
- Choose a reusable water bottle in order to fight against the production of plastic bottles: no water point at the start of the visits, but several water points present during the visit.
- Any injury or material damage is your responsibility and may incur repair costs on electric bikes.
& practical information
Electric bicycle tour
Student from 10 to 18 years old
Please be front of the 23 Quai Romain Rolland - Lyon 5th. Our guide with an orange t-shirt or orange flag will waiting you on the esplanade next to the "Pub Danois".
Metro D > Vieux-Lyon
Really enjoyable tour.
by paul g.
Did with family (kids aged 11 and 13). Capable bike riders and they loved the electric bikes. Great way to get your bearings before going back to explore areas in more detail.
Best tour there is!
by des e.
Such a lovely tour! The bikes were an AMAZING way to see the city, you get to see so much more than if you were to see it by foot. Start your first day with this tour as it is the perfect introduction to the city. Our guide was super nice, had a lot of knowledge and spoke very good English.
Helpful and friendly !
We wanted information on electric bike tours - response was quick and clear and the tour was excellent !