The unmissable, guided tour - 4h
The richness of Lyon’s heritage
On an electric bicycle (no particular physical condition is required), and accompanied by a passionate guide, discover original and surprising anecdotes about Lyon’s major attractions in the space of a few hours.
From Fourvière hill to Croix-Rousse hill, via the green transport tunnel, all the way to Tête d’Or Park and along the banks of the Rhône, enjoy this pleasant, relaxing and effortless tour. Surprises, authenticity and a break to taste some of Lyon’s specialities (30-45 mins) combine to make this an unforgettable experience
Discover Lyon in a different way, including anecdotes about the city and its astoundingly rich heritage.
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- Booking is necessary.
- Cancellation free of charge 72 hours before schedule activity.
- A helmet and a basket to put a few light items are provided.
- From 10 years old or 1.40 m with good cycling experience.
- Lyon Bike Tour guides are easy to spot as they wear orange clothing
- In the event of a delay of more than 15 minutes, your booking will be canceled and cannot be refunded.
- Your practice of cycling in town must be suitable: no refund if we judge that your level is not can guarantee safety throughout the visit.
- Choose a reusable water bottle in order to fight against the production of plastic bottles: no water point at the start of the visits, but several water points present during the visit.
- Any injury or material damage is your responsibility and may incur repair costs on electric bikes.
& practical information
Electric bicycle tour
Student from 10 to 18 years old
Please be front of the 23 Quai Romain Rolland - Lyon 5th. Our guide with an orange t-shirt or orange flag will waiting you on the esplanade next to the "Pub Danois".
Metro D > Vieux-Lyon
Wonderful introduction to Lyon on an e-bike
Our guide Eric was very knowledgeable and he gave us an interesting and well-structured introduction to Lyon. The e-bikes were comfortable and easy to ride. We also enjoy the dégustation with artisan salami, cheese and wine at lunch.