Unusual Hill! Guided Tour - 3h
Hop on this atypical adventure on the Croix-Rousse hill and discover Lyon like no other !
Make the most of this discovery tour on electric bicycles (no need to be particularly fit) and let your guide tell you stories and unusual anecdotes about the emblematic places of Lyon.
Why do people nickname this hill ‘the working hill’ ? Who were the ‘Canuts’ ? Do you know the girl called ‘Fanny’, whose name is at the origin of the renown French expression?
Your tour guide will embark you on this trip for a unique experience ! You will learn about the top secrets of this district, for which there is no match.
This journey will take you to panoramic viewing points, painted walls, traboules and other surprises. A delicious food tasting will punctuate the visit : a joyous moment, where you will get to try the local specialities!
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- Booking is necessary.
- Cancellation free of charge 72 hours before schedule activity.
- A helmet and a basket to put a few light items are provided.
- From 10 years old or 1.40 m with good cycling experience.
- Lyon Bike Tour guides are easy to spot as they wear orange clothing
- In the event of a delay of more than 15 minutes, your booking will be canceled and cannot be refunded.
- Your practice of cycling in town must be suitable: no refund if we judge that your level is not can guarantee safety throughout the visit.
- Choose a reusable water bottle in order to fight against the production of plastic bottles: no water point at the start of the visits, but several water points present during the visit.
- Any injury or material damage is your responsibility and may incur repair costs on electric bikes.
& practical information
Electric bicycle tour
Student from 10 to 18 years old
Please be front of the 23 Quai Romain Rolland - Lyon 5th. Our guide with an orange t-shirt or orange flag will waiting you on the esplanade next to the "Pub Danois".
Metro D > Vieux-Lyon
Very nice morning
Lyon guided tour and food tasting break is excelent posibility to look around Lyon. Very friedly quide told us about Lyon history. I recomend this tour for families with teanagers, because of motobikes.
Response from ONLYLYON Tourism
11/11/2017 by Laetitia, Lyon City Expert
Thanks for you feedback about your nice experience with motobikes guided tour. I'm glad to kwon you enjoyed this visit and tasting break.
Do not hesitate to try the 4hours tour in the Halles Pau Bocuse.
Best way to get to know Lyon
by marita h
Just had a wonderful time on a four hour e-bike tour of Lyon with food tasting. Our guide was so knowledgable and proud of Lyon, but with great personality and sense of humor. Lyon is a fascinating city and our guide and the e-bikes s made it easily accessible.
If you visit Lyon make this experience an early priority!
My husband and I recently took this tour - our first time with electric bikes. The guide was very passionate and informed about Lyon, and explained the history and culture very well. The tour itself was very interesting - we got to see different parts of Lyon, and the food stop was welcome and delicious.
Great way to see Lyon
The bikes are easy to use, we saw so much of Lyon that we could not have walked. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and shared his love of Lyon. Enjoyed the tea and cake towards the end too!