Guided tour Greater Lyon - 3h
Experience Lyon the authentic way
Lyon, which straddles the Rhône and Saône, is a highly diverse city, with contemporary architecture, private 18th century hotels and traboules that date back to the Renaissance.
Follow your guide and discover sights rarely seen by visitors.
Cycle along the Rhône to the unusual and contemporary Confluence district. Make the most of this opportunity to take a good look at the Musée des Confluences, a museum and architectural marvel located on the south-facing outskirts of Lyon.
Further on, you're sure to fall under the spell of the banks of the Saône, and the district's ever-transforming landscaped garden. Explore Lyon as you cycle upriver, from south to north. This remarkable urban breakaway tour will take you all the way to the surprising and rather psychedelic tunnel devoted to alternative means of transport in the Croix-Rousse area!
This stage takes you off the beaten track to discover city’s gems and well-kept secrets. For those who are nostalgic for France's former Routes Nationales, you may be interested to learn that these highways, which predated modern motorways, were formerly commonly used by French holidaymakers!
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- Booking is necessary.
- Cancellation free of charge 72 hours before schedule activity.
- Helmets and caps provided.
- For children measuring at least 5 foot (1.5 m).
- Child bike rental (sizes: 6-9 years old and 9-12 years old): €30.
- Trailer rental with capacity for 2 children (about 45kg): €30.
- Child seat rental (25kg max): €6.
- #gourdefriendly In Lyon, we refill your drinking bottle with a smile! At the begining or at the end of your tour, take advantage of your visit to the shop to fill your water bottle free of charge.
- Departure guaranteed from 2 participants. Possibility to book for 1 person only. However, our partner reserves the right to modify your reservation (other tour, change of date and/or time) if they cannot pick you up.
& practical information
Electric bicycle tour
Adult - Classic bike
Adult - Electric bike
At the MOBILBOARD Store - 7 quai Romain Rolland - Lyon 5th
Metro D > Vieux-Lyon
Very nice city bike tour
by flo w
We had booked a very nice city bike tour through Lyon. The tour guide Carla was very mindful and considered the speed of everybody, so that the pace was very relaxing :-)
We visited several very intersting location and Carla gave wonderful explanations.
Thank you so much :-)