Discover the heart of the Presqu’île - 1h
The charm of the city centre
Explore Lyon with the intuitive drive of the Segway®.
After a short training, you are ready to wander around the city with your passionate guide.
Thanks to this tour, discover the Presqu'île (Peninsula) and its most beautiful squares: the famous Bellecour Square, the nice République Square or the superb Jacobins’ Square. Bordered by the Saône and the Rhone, the Peninsula is full of architectural and historical treasures.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy the charm of the city center in peace and without effort.
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- Booking is necessary.
- Cancellation free of charge 72 hours before schedule activity.
- Helmets and caps provided.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women.
- From 12 years+, 45 kg minimum.
- #gourdefriendly In Lyon, we refill your drinking bottle with a smile! At the begining or at the end of your tour, take advantage of your visit to the shop to fill your water bottle free of charge.
- Departure guaranteed from 2 participants. Possibility to book for 1 person only. However, our partner reserves the right to modify your reservation (other tour, change of date and/or time) if they cannot pick you up.
& practical information
1 hour + 15 mins training visit
At the COM’HIC Store - 7 quai Romain Rolland - Lyon 5th
Metro D > Vieux-Lyon
Top Sevive and professional choaching whole the session
The best Segway tour!
Excellent tour with a very professional guide (Cecile) who has taught us about Lyon’s curiosities and history.
Great way to see the city
by magnus arni s
The Segway tour was fantastic. The guide was friendly and talkative. Feels like flying through the streets.
Our tour guide, Ben, was fantastic! He was very knowledgeable, fun, and helpful. I couldn't believe how easy the Segways were to operate and they were even more fun to ride than I thought they'd be. We had a blast, I'm so glad we did this while in Lyon!
Not to be missed !
As a family of four with older parents and 2 teenage boys we could not have picked a better way to tour Lyon. We were given careful individual training before setting off to see the sights of Lyon. Riding the segway was the best fun i have had in years , a sensation you will never forget. I highly recommend this to anyone visiting Lyon with or without children ! Please remember that for safety reasons only children aged 12 and over with a minimum weight of 40 kilos can use the segway.