The best of Lyon by Segway® -1h
An unforgettable and fun cultural experience
Accessible to all, come discover a new mode of transport: the Segway. Original, silent and ecological, the Segway is your opportunity to visit Lyon in a unique way. All tours begin with 30 minutes of free training provided by your personal guide in order that you feel comfortable and confident for the rest of the adventure. Once the training complete, you're in control.
Explore the city of Lyon via a one hour circuit on which you will fully enjoy the sensation of riding a Segway.
Try a new way of getting around town as you explore Lyon’s beautiful city centre. This original 4 km route near the river Rhône will take you through the Cordeliers-Grolée neighbourhood and past the Palais du Commerce (the headquarters of Lyon’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry), before joining the main pedestrian thoroughfare of the Presqu’île district: Rue de la République (known among locals as ‘Rue de la Ré’).
It then takes you along Rue Bellecordière, where you will learn about the history of the magnificent Hôtel-Dieu building. The last stop on the route is Place Antonin Poncet and its famous bell tower, the ‘Clocher de la Charité’.
A perfect outing to combine the fun of riding a Segway and exploring the city.
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- Booking is necessary.
- Cancellation free of charge 72 hours before schedule activity.
- Helmets and caps provided.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women.
- From 12 years+, 45 kg minimum.
- #gourdefriendly In Lyon, we refill your drinking bottle with a smile! At the begining or at the end of your tour, take advantage of your visit to the shop to fill your water bottle free of charge.
- Departure guaranteed from 2 participants. Possibility to book for 1 person only. However, our partner reserves the right to modify your reservation (other tour, change of date and/or time) if they cannot pick you up.
& practical information
1 hour + 30 mins training visit
At the MOBILBOARD Store - 7 quai Romain Rolland - Lyon 5th
Metro D > Vieux-Lyon
Very fun time touring Lyon!
by craig p.
My wife and I had much more fun than we thought we would on this Segway tour. At 60 years old we thought it might be too difficult, but it certainly wasn't. What a great time, and we got to see Lyon!
The best place in the world to Segway?
by alan r
I have "Segwayed" before but this was the most fun yet and also delivered a great tour of the city. Really professional in every respect and the guide was excellent.
Very good FIRST experience!
It was worthy to stop by the counter and to experience a very professional care for my tour interest. The representative has demonstrated high level of understanding and deep customer oriented approach by managing the reservation in a perfect manner. He has 100% credit from my first experience using OnlyLyon services for the first time.