History seen from the riverbanks - 1h30
Ready to go back in time?
Meet your guide in our agency, in the historical center, to discover the Segway® and learn how to drive it. You will be introduced to the intuitive drive of the Segway® for about fifteen minutes. After that, Lyon and its 2000 years of history await you with open arms!
Start at the foot of Fourvière hill, in the Old-Town and then cross the Saône river to get to the largest pedestrian square in Europe: Bellecour Square. Continue towards the beautiful banks of the Rhône and take part of the 815 km of the ViaRhôna.
Then return to the Peninsula to discover the Opera House, the City Hall and the great Terreaux Square. Finish your visit in the historic district of Lyon: the Old Lyon and its emblematic narrow streets.
This tour will allow you to learn a little bit more about the city of Lyon while taking advantage of the gentle means of transport that is the Segway®. You will mix fun and adventure!
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- Booking is necessary.
- Cancellation free of charge 72 hours before schedule activity.
- Helmets and caps provided.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women.
- From 12 years+, 45 kg minimum.
- #gourdefriendly In Lyon, we refill your drinking bottle with a smile! At the begining or at the end of your tour, take advantage of your visit to the shop to fill your water bottle free of charge.
- Departure guaranteed from 2 participants. Possibility to book for 1 person only. However, our partner reserves the right to modify your reservation (other tour, change of date and/or time) if they cannot pick you up.
& practical information
1h30 + 15 mins training visit
At the COM’HIC Store, 7 quai Romain Rolland - Lyon 5th
Metro D > Vieux-Lyon
by luigi p.
My first time on Segway: simply great and a lot of fun. Easy to learn thanks to the instructions that the two Ladies gave us, multilingual explanation.
Great tour around Lyon an excellent experience
The Segway tour was great, took my 12 year old son & I all around both the old & new towns, my son particularly liked freestyling in the open square
Best Ever..... Ever
We did the Comhic city Segway tour. Our group of 4 were the only ones on the tour so We were able to take the path we wanted to. Our guide was knowledgeable And very patient - we were on th other side of 50 so Perhaps not as fast on the Segway, but he kept an eagle Eye on us.
Highly recommend this tour to everyone to do.
It's safe and fun.