The Tête d'Or Tour - 2h
Nature, just minutes from the city centre
Begin your experience with a brief introduction to driving the Segway®. After only a few minutes, you will be ready to conquer Lyon with your machine.
Ride along the heart of Old Lyon before crossing the Presqu'île (Peninsula) to reach the banks of the Rhone. This is where you will be able to fully enjoy the ride of your Segway while admiring the scenery.
The Tête d'Or park will be the highlight of this tour: you will pass by the botanical garden, make a short stop to admire some animals in the African plain and then you will stroll along the lake and its famous rose garden. Then, cross the Presqu'île again to discover Terreaux Square before finishing in Old Lyon.
This two-hour tour will allow you to fully discover the city of Lyon through emblematic places such as Bellecour Square, Terreaux Square and the magnificent Tête d'Or Park.
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- Booking is necessary.
- Cancellation free of charge 72 hours before schedule activity.
- Helmets and caps provided.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women.
- From 12 years+, 45 kg minimum.
- #gourdefriendly In Lyon, we refill your drinking bottle with a smile! At the begining or at the end of your tour, take advantage of your visit to the shop to fill your water bottle free of charge.
- Departure guaranteed from 2 participants. Possibility to book for 1 person only. However, our partner reserves the right to modify your reservation (other tour, change of date and/or time) if they cannot pick you up.
& practical information
2 hours + 15 mins training visit
At the COM’HIC Store, 7 quai Romain Rolland - Lyon 5th
Metro D > Vieux-Lyon
Very good Segway tour!
Very friendly guide, good intro and training before start, cool tour through Lyon/France, really exiting ride and lots of fun!
Very good tour of the city
The guide did an excellent job training us and she was proficient in both English and French.
Lyon by Segway
We had a couple of hours tour by Segway where we were shown the main highlights of town. We were hoping for a bit more of the Roman architecture, but found the trip eye opening and informative.