Self-guided audio tour: Lyon, Capital of the French Resistance
with this self-guided audio-tour designed by Marion, a professional guide who is passionate about her work, relive the terrible history of the French Resistance from 1940 to 1944.
Explore the district with your smartphone, which will begin stories and give directions automatically, at the right place and the right time.
Leaving from Rue du Bas-d’Argent, close to the City Hall, follow your guide’s voice on your smartphone, which will tell stories automatically when you reach the spot where they happened.
Follow the footsteps of the great men and women who marked the history of the French Resistance. Discover the bravery of the greatest heroes of the Resistance, including Jean Moulin, René Leynaud, Joseph Serlin and many others!
Explore Lyon’s many traboules, small hidden passageways, which the members of the Resistance used to escape the Nazis.
- A fully charged smartphone, the Rewind app, earbuds or headphones, and an Internet connection are required to enjoy this tour.
- The Rewind app is available for Apple iOS or Google Android.
- You can begin this tour when you please, from 10 am to 5:30 pm.
- Please go to the rendezvous point to activate the commentary and begin your self-guided audio-tour.
- Want to take a break? No problem, you can pick up your tour where you left off, whenever you wish.
- When your purchase is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with the activation code for the tour and instructions to follow to download the app.
- Tour not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- Non-cancellable and non-refundable tour.
The essential tourist and cultural pass to make the most of your stay in Lyon!
& practical information
Self-guided audio tour
17 Rue du Bât d’Argent, Lyon 1st
Metro A or C > Hôtel de Ville, Louis Pradel
Good self tour guiding