Group and bespoke guided tours
Are you travelling as part of a group? Would you like a customized programme? Tour with professionals who have expert knowledge of their city and a passion for its history!
Contact the Guides' Bureau
With more than 20 years experience, the Guided Tour Department welcomes upwards of 120,000 visitors every year.
Its team, with its experience and know-how, is at your disposal, to help you build your personalised programme around your preferred theme.
Its 30 qualified guides/lecturers then take over to help groups discover the richness of Lyon in the best way possible and according to your needs.
7 languages available
Visitors to Lyon are offered 7 languages to order:
French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Danish.
But some tours are only available in French.
Commitments of the Bureau des Guides
- Listening: The Bureau des guides (Tour Guides Office) is here to listen to you and analyse your request in order to offer you the best advice while preparing your visit and helping to make it happen.
- Responsiveness: you will receive a rapid response that fulfils your expectations thanks to its competent team.
- Flexibility: you will be in direct contact with a sales consultant who will provide you with assistance and support, throughout your entire visit (before, during and after).
- Quality: the Bureau des Guides undertakes to work only with qualified tour guides, who can guarantee quality content and a professional service.
- Satisfaction: the Bureau des Guides undertakes to maintain its customer satisfaction level above 95%.
- Continuous improvement: the Bureau des Guides is always striving to improve its services, while remaining attentive to your needs.
Visits, conferences and reception services
The Tour Guide Bureau also offers its services for visits lasting different times (from 2h to a full day) with the possibility of combining different themes or places…
Discover the programme
- Guided transfers on foot, by bus or by boat
- VIP accompaniment ,
- Night-and-day airport, railway station, restaurant and hotel assistance.
- Assistance in organizing incentive or team-building activities related to city heritage with presence on-site.
- Conferences at the place of your choice, on 2 themes: UNESCO Lyon and mural paintings.
Visits on foot are programmed for 30 people at the most, except in special cases (museums, monuments… Please, see the description of the visit).For larger groups, several guides may be reserved.
Visits which include entering certain sites (museums, workshops, monuments…) are subject to authorization by the establishments concerned.
Any extra entrance fees required for certain visits are to be paid directly on arrival.
Guided bus tours are limited to 50 people at the most (in the group’s bus).
Would you like to request a quote?
The guides' bureau will get back to you!
Guided Tours guide for groups or a-la-carte
To contact the Guides' bureau...
Tour Guide Bureau - Information and Booking
Only Lyon Tourism and Conventions
Place Bellecour - BP 2254
69214 Lyon Cedex 02
Tel. +33(0)472 77 72 33
Open from Monday to Friday: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm